- In case you haven’t noticed, I’m kinda a Cardinals fan. It’s in my blood. So please pardon any typos or random directions this post takes, as I stayed up WAY to late last night watching the BEST. GAME. EVER.
- I’ve been a little MIA this week, sorry about that. In my defense, it wasn’t my fault. It’s Holly’s fault. Well, her and about a thousand other people who’ve mentioned Downton Abbey in the last few months. Holly’s post was just the final straw that caused me to break down and watch back episodes of this show online. A show so good that I stayed up past midnight on both Monday and Tuesday watching them, rendering me useless during the day. Kind of like today.
- If you currently are concerned that your toddler is a sociopath, please read this. Made me feel better at least.
- This made me cry.
- I told you I’d post all my final Halloween decor pictures. So here you go:
My living room:
My hearth room:
My front porch:
I know, I gave in to the tacky blow up decoration. In my defense, it was free and apparently when I have a kid who thinks they’re cool, I’m all about the tacky!
- Annnnd- that’s the end of my semi-coherent thoughts. Have a good weekend!